Seminars. Workshops. Custom Programs.
Create a customized program for your Rock Stars.
" Orna's book changed my life and her custom program for my team has had a direct and positive impact on our productivity and sales numbers!"
Chris Gingrich, Market Manager, General Mills
|Thanks General Mills, for putting me on the Wheaties Box!|
Personal & Leadership Development Workshops Include:
** Perform Like a Rock Star and Still Have Time for Lunch
Peak Performance & Productivity
Gain control of your workday and accomplish things key to the success of the company. Attendees learn to:
- Become well-organized and hyper-productive.
- Achieve breakthrough goals.
- Uncover and focus on the real priorities.
- Work as a team and use the power of others.
- Optimize powerful business tools.
** Leadership is Everyone's Job
Developing Leadership Throughout the Organization
Leadership isn't just for leaders. When everyone in the organization is empowered to lead, progress goes into over-drive and results dramatically improve. Attendees learn to:
- Guide, inspire, motivate and coach their colleagues.
- Apply effective communication styles to motivate others to act.
- Develop critical thinking, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Manage up to successfully share and leverage your best ideas.
- Gain self-awareness for improved communication and results.
** CORE Essentials for New Leaders
Turning Managers into Leaders with the tips, tools and techniques required to be successful in their new role as team leaders, mentors and coaches.
Leadership is the lifeblood of any organization. Give new managers the skills they need to be successful leading their team to achieving excellent results. Attendees learn to:
- Differentiate between managing and leading; and when it's appropriate to be each.
- Communicate the company vision and inspire dedication to a common cause.
- Apply decision-making skills to achieve the best results.
- Delegate to motivate and coach for improvement.
- Turn chaos into momentum and use stress as a motivator.
** Influencing & Exceeding With Others
Leading, motivating, inspiring and influencing are directly tied to effective communication and an individual's ability to inherently adapt to others.
Success at work is highly correlated to one's ability to relate and communicate well with others. Based on a multi-rater person communication survey used to better understand one's self and others, attendees learn to:
- Appreciate the differences in people's perspectives and behaviors.
- Recognize behavior patterns in others and what motivates their behavior.
- Develop an individual approach to effectively communicate in difficult situations.
- Influence co-workers, team members and even your boss by approaching them in a communication style they understand.
- Bring improved attitude, awareness and ability that will impact others and up-level your entire organization's effectiveness.
** Ch-ch-ch-Changes . . . They Are Happening All Around Us
Most people don't like change, but you can "Change That!" Prepare your team, address negativity, understand undertainty and promote innovation and success.
- Describe ways of reacting to change.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal.
- Recognize that before they can embrace the way things will be, they must go through the process of grieving and leetting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
** Persuasive Presentations
Great speakers have the ability to inspire, motivate and promote action.
Communicating clearly, understanding the needs of your audience and maintaining a personal approach are essential to achieving the results you desire. Attendees learn to:
- Create rapport, build trust and establish credibility.
- Make an impact that lead to power and influence.
- Become more likeable, persuasive and inspirational.
- Develop clear and assertive communication skills.
- Communicate with people in tough situations.
** Increase Sales & Customer Service Effectiveness
Successful salespeople not only bring value to their customers, but they build relationships by responding to their customers' personal decision and communication style.
- Understand your own communication style andhow that can both help and hinder your effectiveness with customers.
- Size up prospects quickly and tailor your approach to match their personality.
- Determine the best approach to uncovering yor customers' needs and decision-making process.
- Adapt your sales style to your customers' comfort area and increas your success rate by as much as 30 percent.
Customize your own program for your specific needs by combining or adding new topics.
- Making small changes that have a big impact on results.
- Becoming well organized and hyper-productive.
- Developing Rock Star goals that achieve incredible results.
- Identifying the real priorities that will make the greatest impact.
- Overcoming the most common barriers to personal productivity (procrastinate anyone?)
- Communicating to motivate and maximizing results.
- Leveraging all your resources so you skyrocket to success.
- Using stress as a motivator!
Orna has worked on-site at these organizations and others:
|Amgen||Head Start||Riverside Publishing|
|AXA Equitable||Honda||Seymour Johnson Air|
|EPA||New York Life||Shaw Air Force Base|
|General Mills||NOAA||United Technologies|
Contact OrnaRocks directly to discuss custom Rock Star Programs!
Call: (844) ORNA-ROCKS